Foodival Restaurant Management System
Service Packages and Offerings
FOODIVAL is suitable for chained restaurants to manage the procurement and inventory with all kinds of procurement models, e.g. central procurement, restaurant procurement or even combined models and/or central kitchen(s).
Streamline Procurement Process
- Consolidated purchase requisition (PR) from restaurants and/or central kitchen, or; create purchase orders (PO) to the supplier, and send to suppliers via whatsapp, e-fax or email based on a customizable template
- Allow procurement department to monitor and manage all PR and PO, production status of central kitchen and delivery status in a consolidated view in the backend
- All PR and PO are recorded in the system, not only to improve the efficiency, but also update the actions to other parties in real-time.
Improve Supplier Management
- Create supplier’s order forms and unify the choice and price of ingredients within the chains
- Create suppliers’ profiles including their delivery schedules, to predict the goods arrival date
- Qualify the supplies’ product and services each delivery for review
Start Recipe Management
- Store and organize digital recipes for all food items, it can provide the intelligence on nutritional information and costs.
Complete Inventory Movement
- Store all inventory movements such as stock in, stock out, stock transfer etc., by either batch or expiry date, ensuring accurate inventory records
- Support the input of delivery information e.g. quantity and upload relevant photos, for maintaining accurate stock records
- Allows automatic conversion of different units e.g. box to kg
- Notify restaurant staff of upcoming and uncompleted tasks daily e.g. undelivered ingredients, unsubmitted or unconfirmed procurement orders etc.
Low Inventory Notification
- Low stock alert and unsubmitted and unconfirmed order form reminder available to ensure every item on the menu is available to maintain satisfactory customer service and food quality
Expiring Ingredients Alert
- Keep track of "use by date" for every ingredient based on the delivery/production date
- Send expiry alerts to avoid incurring extra food cost from food wastage due to spoilage
Reports and Analysis
- Provide diversified inventory and procurement reports for developing strategic plans to increase profit margins
- Compare actual and ideal cost by integrating data from Foodival and POS
- Provide operation reports by branches
- Other reports include stock take variation, and stock aging & shrinkage reports etc.