Tag products to shoppable videos, which sell like a real shop assistant, and let customers buy instantly. You can also run shoppable livestreams in your store while multi-streaming to Facebook and Instagram. Shoppable videos are all created in the Boutir app. Inventory, payment and fulfilment are automated. No more order collection by private messages.
Open, manage and advertise your online shop and create videos with one single app
Open your online shop in 5 minutes
Place ads on Facebook, Instagram and Google in our app
Create shoppable videos in our app
Create shoppable livestreams in our app
Service Packages and Offerings
Sell your products with shoppable videos
- Customers watch short videos, pick products tagged to it and pay online without leaving your website. It all happens on your store website. You can up your product click rate by 10 times, purchase rate 2, and average order value 4.
Run shoppable livestreams on mobile and tag your products for promotion
- Produce shoppable livestreams on our app and tag your products. Average watch time can be 11 times longer than social media platforms, and product click rate can go up to 78.6%
Multistream to popular social media platforms
- Support Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms and drive traffic to the store
Get sales data without the help of social media
- We can help you analyse behaviour like customer visits, product browsing, enquiry, purchasing and post-sales interaction, so you know about your customers' preferences
Replay livestreams and use them as marketing content
- Post-live replay continues to drive sales conversion in store. Best converting content can be used for promotion and ads on social media and Google
Major payment methods
- Credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayMe, Stripe, Atome, Octopus, Alipay and FPS. Transaction fee as low as 1.5%
Automated order fulfillment
- Integration with SF Express, Hongkong Post, ZTO Express and alfred24 to automate order fulfilment saves time by up to 75%
Advertise easily on Facebook, Instagram and Google
- Manage the product catalogues of your Facebook or Instagram shops and promote to generate profits up to 17 times of the ad fees
Reward customers with benefits
- Run promotion by pre-order, tiered member offers, free shipping and various conditional offers
TINY uses V-Commerce All in One
TINY is a toy shop where toy cars are their best seller. They have 21 branches in Hong Kong and Macau, and more than 400 other outlets in HK. TINY has always been promoting with livestreams on social media, and response has been great. Yet social media don't have a buying function, meaning customers need to go to their website to shop, so TINY never knows the conversion rates of their livestreams. But after they started working with Boutir, their average watch time almost increased to 28 minutes, 5 times longer than the industry norm, and product click rate up to 78.6%, 4 times higher than the industry norm. "Our livestream average watch time is 11 times longer than Facebook, and better yet we need much less time to handle orders," says TINY's owner. One reason is livestreams on Boutir have a buying button so customers can click and buy without pausing the video. Another is the livestream host can tell product stories like a physical shop assistant, so customers feel better and are more willing to make purchases. In addition, Boutir's automated order fulfilment function can shorten the time needed for order processing from 2 weeks to half a day, and can also reduce the risk of error.
BEGINNING uses V-Commerce All in One
BEGINNING specialises in beauty products. They had their first online shop in 2018, and now have both an online shop and a brick-and-mortar one. They upped their sales by 10 times in 4 short years, and that is no small feat. BEGINNING knows what customers think and understands they like to read reviews before ordering. With Boutir's custom page function they built their "Users' Sharing" page, where they run customers' reviews and photos, so new customers can make purchases with no doubt. BEGINNING joined Boutir's livestreaming event and online class to learn how to set things up for a livestream. They also did meticulous preparation by consulting with our expert for 1 hour before going live. As a result they had 2.8 times more traffic than the past 7 days, because besides a talk in a physical shop, livestreaming is the most direct form of interaction between a business owner and customers. It enhances their trust in the business, and, consequently, willingness to buy.
"Customers can buy their favourite products in the comfort of their own homes, so livestreaming is important connection. We ran 16 livestreaming events, 1.5 hours each, and earned $1.2m… Online sales account for 15% of our total."
"Livestreaming means 500 people focusing on the same product, way more effective than a physical shop, because there won't be 500 people looking at the same product at the front door of my shop. It can give new products an explosive plug, much more impactful than a physical shop."
"The average watch time of our livestreams is longer than on Facebook, but more importantly, after a livestreaming event the order processing time is significantly shortened."
"Interaction keeps customers watching time after time as livestreaming hosts are toy car fans themselves. They know a lot and have plenty of fans. They tell product stories like physical shop assistants and make customers feel great. And livestreams have a Purchase button so customers can buy your products without switching websites or pausing the livestream, and they'll be more willing to buy. At the same time, customers interact among themselves, too, and discuss the products, creating a fantastic atmosphere for shopping."